Palm Oil Free
Less than 0.5% Water
Evens skin tone, improving skin texture and diminishing the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin feeling immediately smooth and more luminous.
Our use of Granactive Retinoid® is revolutionary. This active ingredient delivers the high performance of retinol but with significantly lower irritation, binding directly with retinoid receptors without the need for metabolic breakdown to more biologically active forms.
Coupled with one of SBTRCTs signature balm ingredients, Squalane, this product retains the skin’s moisture levels, protects and restores suppleness.
The perfect product for first time Retinoid users.
PLEASE NOTE: As a precaution, we advise against the use of retinoids during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- How to use
Use every day at night-time only. Protect yourself with SPF 30 or higher when exposing your skin to the sun.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These conditions are common, temporary indications that the formula is working. If you experience increased discomfort when using Retinol Night Balm nightly, use once every other night until skin adjusts. WARNING: If discomfort persists, discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
- Start with dry skin
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon
- Warm the balm with your fingers until you feel it begin to ease
- Gentle massage into fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck and decolletage using your fingers
- How to store
- For best results keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
Our bamboo pot has been developed as the perfect home for your solid Balm. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your balm out of direct sunlight and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
- What to do with the packaging
- The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.
- Brassica Alcohol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Parfum, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol.